A Smart Dayton Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that can cause serious water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly.
However, when you incorporate a Dayton monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a communication to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Dayton?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to discover that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Dayton flood detector is designed to identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. When your Dayton flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Dayton Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Dayton flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when excessive water is identified.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to combat freezing pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to match your property needs. Simply dial (937) 230-5750 today or send in the online form for your free quote.