If you’re wondering about the most susceptible spots for a home intrusion, your main entrance and ground-floor windows are in the top two positions. Knowing this fact, it isn’t a surprise that window and door alarm sensors are essential tools for home security systems in Dayton. Even though the technology has been around for years, you might be impressed at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors come with all ADT packages, no matter if you opt for a no-frills setup or the most state-of-the-art system with indoor and outdoor cameras and complete automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you don’t have to take up your own time, and there won’t be any reason to worry about your equipment being installed accurately.
The foundation of your door and window alarm sensors is a simple, yet effective two-part magnetic contact. One piece is adhered to the adjacent frame, and the other is secured straight to the door or window. You secure your entry and the two contacts come together perfectly. When your security is armed and a door or window is forced open, the magnetic contacts separate and the alarm is tripped. However, these modern devices are able to do a good deal more than simply set off your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Dayton
An anchor of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors offer numerous benefits, like the following:
- Set off the alarm: These devices trip your high-volume siren when an entry is opened when the system is armed.
- Instant notifications: Would you like to know what’s occuring at your house when you’re at work or on vacation? You can get instant updates straight to your cell phone whenever a device is tripped.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your dedicated monitoring specialists will be given an update as well. Your home will be safeguarded, regardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation integration: Program your various sensors and devices to function in a unified manner. You may have your lighting switch on or direct a camera to start recording if a door or window sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who set off the sensor initially.
- Appealing design: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even present. They utilize an unobtrusive design that harmonizes with any interior. You may even install completely recessed units that are hidden from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Select from wireless or wired components based on the kind of installation that works best for you. Either way, your home will be better defended.
More useful than previous versions, door and window sensors in Dayton can be expertly incorporated into your complete home security installation.
Design Your Modern Home Security Package In Dayton
How would you like to have advanced window and door alarm sensors in Dayton that enhance your safety and link right to your home automation? That is precisely what you will enjoy when consulting with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we might do for you, place a call to (937) 230-5750 or complete the easy form below.