What features do you need in a baby monitor in Dayton?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You install a component with a microphone on a table next to the sleeping area, which transmits an audio feed to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. However, baby monitors now offer many more features. For instance, today’s monitors now offer clear HD video capability and two-way talk. You may even connect your monitors to your wireless network so you may roam wherever you want. The top baby monitors in Dayton are so advanced that they are similar to interior surveillance systems in both capabilities and expense.
Would you switch baby monitor with an integrated surveillance system?
Knowing that baby monitors and surveillance systems have similar capabilities, there are many people in Dayton linking their nursery to their home security system. This approach is beneficial -- especially if you’re upgrading to a Vivint smart home -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your security camera should have at minimum 1080p high-def video, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● Two-direction audio: Now you don’t need to go inside the bedroom to quiet your newborn back to sleep. A comforting word could be the only thing needed to keep bundle of joy asleep.
● Motion activation: Even though it’s an option to have your camera continuously keep a close eye on your child, your attentiveness might diminish over time. But if your camera detects unusual activity, then you can get a text alert to your mobile device. Perfect when the baby quietly scrambles up the crib or when your family dog sneaks into the room.
● Save and send recordings: Many baby monitors do not capture the video. Today’s modern devices allow you to deliver a short segment to grandparents to show them what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: As an alternative to carrying monitoring equipment with you, you are now able to supervise your little one from your home security app. You can even say hello to your tot and babysitter if you’re able to get an evening away.