If you’re similar to many residents, you need your house to be secure 24/7. but, will a home security system work in Dayton?
The easy answer: yes. That is if you get the correct alarm system. Not only do the sensors and alarms give wonderful protection, the advanced devices has a level of responsiveness and control you could not have thought about previously. By getting home automation, video surveillance, and remote access through a phone app, you can make a safe smart house.
Let's pause a moment to see why a home security system from Secure24 Alarm Systems is the best idea for your house.
Essential Security Components
In order to know your Dayton home security system works to its potential, you have to get these essential security devices:
- Entryway sensors: You could find this unusual, but many intruders break into your house through the front door. The other two most frequent targets are back doors and ground-levelfirst-floor windows. For these practices, window and door sensors are designated the bedrock of your home security system. When the system is activated and your door sensors are tripped, the unmistakable, high-decibel alarm siren will sound and your 24/7 monitoring experts will be pinged.
- Touchscreen smart hub: Gone are the confusing code pads, as state-of-the-art touch screens now arm and disarm your system. These screens can also direct your home automation, cameras, and monitoring services.
- phone app: The topmost security system let you control every segment of your house through a mobile app. Now if device senses something unusual, you will receive a pop-up alert to your smartphone. Also, disarm and arm your entryway alarms anywhere, set smart door locks, arise and lower the thermostat and more.
- Home security yard signs and window decals: While there is no tech in a yard sign or a window sticker, they can forewarn a potential intruder that your house is safeguarded.
But Will A Security System Decrease Your Risk Of A Intrusion?
While it might seem like an overreaction to get sensors installed and set-up an app on a smartphone when you already have door locks and reside in a nice town, studies say that a security system can help secure your property. For example, a paper from Rutger University concludes that many intruders will actively steer clear of homes with a home security system installed. They will then look to break-into an easier mark that is unsecure.
That meshes with stats from the National Council For Home Safety and Security. Their research states that most burglarized homes do not have a security system. With numbers, unguarded homes are 300% more likely to be vandalized than properties that have an alarm system. And while showing that your property have an alarm helps dissuade break-ins, other items -- like smart lights and doorbell cameras -- can also help repel a burglar.
Of course, modern home security systems can do more than sound an siren. Now you can use some other services that make a home security system safe and secure.
24/7 Monitoring Is A Reliable Backup To Your Alarms
Does a alarm system work in Dayton without round-the-clock monitoring? Having a constant vigilance is always the winning bet and round-the-clock monitoring from trained experts can ensure the authorities arrive to the scene faster after a tripped device.
Monitoring agents can protect you all day long -- whether you are there or not. If you’re out and can’t hear the siren, the monitoring agents contact you and the authorities after a triggered alarm event. Even when you’re in the house, you can make sure family members and pets are all wrangled up.
Use The Same Monitored Protection For Fire, Flood, CO, and Medical Emergencies
When you order your security system, you can choose to cover more than intrusion prevention. equipment like flood detectors, fire alarms, and carbon monoxide detectors can be integrated into your overall system. If an emergency is found, your components will respond just like your door and window alarms. Specifically, the loud bell goes off, your 24/7 monitoring experts are contacted, and a notification will come to your smartphone.
You can even order a panic button, which can be effortlessly pinned to you or a family member with a neck pendant, bracelet, or a clothing clip. If you have a fall emergency or a medical problem, they can just employ a two-finger button to call your monitoring agent.
Find Security, Convenience And Energy Savings With Home Automation
Today’s automation components give you a tier of management and convenience you’ve never had before. They can make your home more energy-savvy and reactive. And when you link smart devices to your home security, they will also make your house more secure. For instance:
- Put your smart lighting on a pre-set schedule to make it feel like your home is full when you’re on vacation.
- Have your inside smart lighting illuminate when your outdoor camera detects unusual motion.
- Use geofencing to secure your doors, turn off your smart lights, and turn down the smart thermostat when you leave for your day.
- Program custom scenes where you can pre-set your lighting, temperature, alarms, cameras, and other components with one hit of a button.
- Or just check on all your devices and manage your alarms and cameras through your security app.
Add that to the energy you’ll save through home automation, and you’ll realize how much you can use a modern home security in Dayton. You will also be able to control your devices with vocal commands when you link your home security system to your Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
Keep A View On Your Property With Wireless Security Cameras
Security signage and outside lights are effective burglary deterrents, but security cameras can take your defense to another level. The last thing a burglar is looking for is to be caught on camera as the 30-second clip might be used against them in a criminal investigation. You can pick from outside, inside, and doorbell cameras, and all will give you live feeds round-the-clock.
Do you want to check out the sound you heard in the yard? Would you like to greet the kids when they get home from school? Has the groceries been delivered yet? All you have to do is to get the feed from your mobile app. You could also allow alerts on your phone whenever a delivery person approaches or they sense unusual motion. You can then chat with guests with the two-way talk feature on the app.
How To Get Your Security System In Dayton?
Want help to create a home security system that works in Dayton? Our home security experts can custom-build the most useful alarms, automation, and video surveillance that can be incorporated into one comprehensive package. Call directly at (937) 230-5750 or fill out the form below.